Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Together

Around here we write for five minutes on Friday; here's the unvarnished result:

Together.

To get her.

Twogether

Two-or-more gether.

Any way you slice it, it's something I'm not this morning.  My brain is a clump of fuzzy drier lint:  unproductive, just there.

At the same time, I feel scattered, like tufts of a dandelion in a blustering wind, bouncing on the grass, burst apart by a gust.

It's a good thing I'm not alone.

Together,

Two gather,

Two get her,

and she's whole again.



Happy Friday!

Nancy





2 comments:

  1. nicely put! :-) it's good to be whole again, yes? and to know we're not alone.
    have a great day!
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. "At the same time, I feel scattered, like tufts of a dandelion in a blustering wind, bouncing on the grass, burst apart by a gust." That's a really pretty line despite not being fully together yet! :)

    ReplyDelete